You want money quick for your case. However, the insurance companies want to stall the settlement because you are likely to take a smaller settlement because you need the money.
Things you can do to work with your lawyer to get a bigger settlement.
1. Get all the documentation and proof to back up your insurance claim.
2. Try to ask for 25% to 100% more than what you hope to get. Expect to get low-balled by the insurance companies.
3. Do not jump at the first offer.
4. Utilize Pre-Settlement Funding or Borrow some of your settlement to hold you over on funds until you get your settlement.
5. Give us a call. We can get you some money right away while you are waiting for your case to settle.